Pages

Online tools to help you get out of debt

There are several debt tools online you can use to help you get out of debt. I have tried a few of them but never followed threw not saying they are not good tools.  Just that I am the type of person that gives up to soon this is why I am still in debt I want fast results and I should know by now that just is not going to happen.


Snowball Calculator


This is the first debt tool I started using, it requires a lot of input from you, because you have to enter all your information in the snowball calculator, this includes amount you owe interest rates and so on, you decide how much money you can put toward your dept each month. Then it tells you what bills to pay how much and when you will have them paid off.


Ready for zero

I like ready for zero for a debt tool it is easy to use.  They have it set up to where you find your creditor from there list enter your user name and password from that creditor then it uploads how much you how your payment amount and when the payments are due.  You tell it how much you can pay each month and them the debt calculator gives you a date that it will be paid off, or you can put in a date and it tells you how much to pay in order for you to have bill's paid off by that date.  They have updated there site and added some new features plus now the have an app for your phone so you can keep track of your progress.

Payoff.com

I just signed up for payoff.com debt tool site not long ago so I don't know anything about it really it looks close to ready for zero in that you can link all your account this includes your checking account and set goals.  They also have payoff insights you spending snapshot and a page that tells you about ways to make some extra money.



When I come across any other debt tools I find I will also share them on here, in the mean time if anyone has found a debt tool they used and liked please share so that I can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment